DigiVie, a leading IT support company in Ottawa, ON, attended the Microsoft Cloud Partner Summit in Montreal, QC to look over and discuss cloud offerings – from Office 365 to Azure and other hosted services. The summit gave us an opportunity to explore the latest industry trends and challenges, in order to better serve our clients!
On behalf of our entire team, we’re happy to have had the opportunity to benefit from the following:
- Learning about the latest challenges: As technology continues to evolve, businesses of all types and sizes are facing unique challenges; and we had the opportunity to learn about these challenges, in order to better align our services with our clients’ growing needs.
- Gaining insight into recent developments: Microsoft develops new and innovative services designed to help businesses reach their goals and objectives – and we were able to gain insight into recent developments, in order to take advantage of the latest and greatest IT solutions.
- Meeting various industry leaders: During the summit, various industry leaders attended and spoke about their successful strategies and processes for providing innovative cloud solutions to businesses in a wide range of industries.
So what makes DigiVie a leading cloud services provider for businesses in Ottawa, ON? Well, that’s simple: we’re dedicated to providing the best cloud solutions for our clients. Above all, we strive to deliver cloud solutions according to our unique approach, which involves:
- Focusing on your unique needs: We work with you to determine what types of benefits you’d like to achieve, then we create a strategic cloud plan that ensures you’re achieving those benefits and meeting your goals through the cloud.
- Staying proactive instead of reactive: We always maintain a proactive approach to delivering cloud solutions – monitoring your data that’s stored in the cloud and making sure the right security measures are in place to protect your data.
- Offering support and guidance: We understand how confusing the cloud can be, and we offer support and guidance throughout the entire process of migrating to the cloud – ensuring you’re able to make the most of our cloud solutions.
Looking for a leading cloud consulting company to help you take advantage of innovative cloud solutions designed to enhance productivity and profitability? Don’t hesitate to schedule your no-obligation cloud assessment! Just give us a call at (613) 277-2312
or send us an email at email@example.com.