Are you ready to improve the effectiveness of working remotely?
20th century Canadian communications philosopher Marshall McLuhan once wrote, “We shape our tools and afterwards our tools shape us.” He also wrote, “Diaper backwards spells repaid, think about it.” So what are your remote colleagues thinking about? Are they working effectively or spending their days contemplating McLuhan quotations?
Working remotely can be a challenge – both for the remote worker, as well as those managing them from afar. Implementing good technology goes hand-in-hand with effectively managing those workers, and allowing you to work effectively from remote locations. DigiVie understands this challenge, and as experts in VoIP and Internet technologies, including Microsoft remote desktop solutions, we can help you choose and implement the solutions that will work for you and your organization.
DigiVie can help you Choose and Implement Remote Worker Solutions Today:
- Branch telephone systems that integrate with your main office over the Internet
- Remote workstations, telephone handsets and webcams
- Instant messaging with real-time presence indicators (e.g. available / on the phone)
- File sharing, remote printing
- Web collaboration
- Smart-phone integration with email / contacts / calendars / telephone systems
- Secure access with muti-factor authentication
We are Your Communication Technology Experts
At DigiVie, we love making this stuff work for our clients. Every organization is different just as every individual is different, and making technology work for you and the various needs you may have is what we do best.
Contact us and we will work with you to help you find solutions that fit your needs. Give us a call at (613) 277-2312
or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.